Expats and the FRRO (Foreigner Regional Registration Office)

One of the most confusing and frustrating parts of moving to India can be the foreigner registration process. Our consultants can take the guesswork out of your registration and visa formalities by guiding you through the process from start to finish.

We provide a full range of immigration and visa services including:

Registration of foreigner at Foreigner Regional Registration Office for E (employment), X (entry), and S (student) visa – Residential Permit (RP)
Residential Permit Extension
Duplicate Residential Permit
Change of Address on Residential Permit
New Passport Endorsement on Residential Permit
Transfer of Residential Permit within India
Police Verification
Visa Extension – E (employment), X (entry/dependent) and B (business) visa
Visa for new born
Exit Permit for overstay of Business & New Born Visas
C form submission and acknowledgement
Tenant Verification form submission and acknowledgement
OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
Police Clearance Certificate for Indians going abroad